Make a Career at Maine Home Services
Join Our Team of Maine Men!
Interested in becoming a Maine Home Services technician? Our Maine Men are some of the best in the industry. We welcome applicants with strong residential electrical or plumbing experience, who are clean cut and have a positive attitude.
All applicants must be certified and trained. To ensure the confidence and safety of our faithful customers, we perform a background check and drug test on all qualified applicants. Maine Home Services is one of the best Bay Area home service companies to work for. We are family owned and operated and are looking for people who aren’t just looking for a paycheck, but a career and a place to call a home. Our employees take pride in the work they do and accomplish everything with excellence.
We are pretty picky about who gets to wear our uniform, but we offer ongoing training for our team for continuous improvement. At Maine Home Services, there’s “More Power To You.”
What our team members say about us!
I have been working at Maine Electric since 2004. What I appreciate most about Maine Electric is that I have control over my own hours AND how much I can get paid! Maine Electric has a great “team” atmosphere. They provide teaching to gain and improve skill… to make myself better. There is NO other place that I’d rather work. – Chris G.
Summing up my experience working at Maine Electric: Great group of people to work with! I enjoy working at Maine Electric so much that I don’t even consider my time here as “work.” – Karen
What is a qualified applicant?
- Strong residential service experience. 99.9% of all work is residential
- Very clean cut appearance
- Positive attitude, energetic, and optimistic approach to work
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional technician. Highly skilled, efficient, thorough, and neat worker
- Able to climb in and out of vehicle, able to lift over 75lbs, work in extreme heat
- Current drivers license
- Current electrical or plumbing license
- Can pass a background check and drug test
Ready to join the Maine Home Services Team?
If you want great benefits, friendly management, and think you are a good fit, please fill out the form below. You’ll find that there are great perks to being a part of the Maine Home Services Team, including:
- Top pay in our area
- Enjoy 5 paid holidays
- 4/10 rotating work schedule
- No more 5-day work weeks
- Overtime available
- Training reimbursements
- Participation in medical, dental, and optical benefit plans
- Participation in a 401k retirement plan
- Performance increases pay for those who really want to shine!
- Be a part of a fantastic “family culture!”